Saturday, February 23, 2008

Cats and gardens


Cat on living room table.

Kevin Drum at The Washington Monthly has some beautiful photos of his cats for Friday catblogging (especially Domino, on the left). But what I'm really jealous of is the photo of his other cat, Inkblot, supervising gardening! Here in Ithaca it's cold, snowy, and icy, and we're beset by the flu. No sign of spring yet. I'd love to be gardening!

So, herewith, some cat photos -


The cat, of course, sitting on my chair.


Another favorite cat spot, when he wants to sit close to me - on the laser printer.


And then when I'm sitting at the computer and he's looking for a warm (although not a soft!) perch - on top of the tuner.

And, then finally, a little bit of green:


My wandering Jew (plant)

No comments:

Post a Comment