Thursday, May 08, 2014

SJP Vassar and White Nationalism

Last night I tweeted to @SJPVassar about their use of an article from the Occidental Quarterly (see previous post), and this is the response I got.



I didn't think it was possible to prove that there exist links (intellectual, political) between at least part of the pro-BDS movement and far right antisemitism and white nationalism, but here it is. I wonder who is writing the tweets for SJP Vassar. If someone is really antiracist, as they claim to be, they would stay far, far away from even a hint of connection to the organized racist and antisemitic far right. 

And it's not accidental - the SJP Vassar Tumblr just posted from another white nationalist on Tumblr.


This is the Tumblr blog of "neonationalist":


His slogan? "I have no white guilt."





No comments:

Post a Comment