Thursday, November 28, 2019

Jeremy Corbyn failing to apologize to the British Jewish community

Jeremy Corbyn, painfully refusing to apologize for antisemitism in the British Labour Party.



Andrew Neil - Wouldn't you like to take this opportunity, tonight, to apologize to the British Jewish community for what's happened? 
Jeremy Corbyn: What I'll is this - I am determined that our society will be safe for people of all faiths. I don't want anyone to be feeling insecure in our society and our government will protect every community. 
Neil: So no apology? 
Corbyn: Against the abuse they receive on the streets, on the trains... 
Neil: So no apology? 
Corbyn: or in any other form of life 
Neil: Try one more time. No apology. 
Corbyn: Andrew, Andrew, Can I explain what we're trying to do? 
Neil: You have, and you've been given plenty of time to do it. I asked you if you wanted to apologize 
Corbyn: We don't want anyone to go through what anyone has gone through 
Neil: And you've said that several times. I understand that Mr. Corbyn. I was asking you about an apology.

No comments:

Post a Comment