Saturday, June 05, 2004

I signed up with Zogby International (a well-known political polling organization) to answer polls whenever they sent them to me. (I can't remember how I got onto their web site -- I think it was ultimately from a blog). The first poll was rather boring -- market research, but today I got to participate in a political poll on the presidential campaign. From what I can tell from reading the site, my responses won't count into their regular tracking poll (for those, they make phone calls), but I appreciated being asked (although I wonder how they will use the results of this poll). I always feel frustrated when I read about political polls because I have, personally, never been called by one of them -- and unlike many people, I would be happy to answer the questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment